Using Pattern Lines For Your Interior

line pattern lines to the interior, the impression of a pattern of horizontal lines

Want to give it a classic look with a striped pattern on the interior of the house? But who would have thought that the trend is now back stripey motif. Vertical, horizontal or diagonal lines it suitable for use in the walls of your home? To be sure, in addition to making the wall so much life, the lines will make decorating accent stronger if you choose the furniture and colors that blend right.

Vertical lines are displayed in different colors will add visual appeal on your furniture. The pattern of lines on the walls and floors can divert the eyes of visitors to the top of the room, so as to give the impression of the bottom of the room were filled with lots of furniture. Pattern of vertical stripes on the walls of the room can also provide structural regularity in the room playing children who often look messy.

Although the pattern of stripes can create the impression brave, the overall effect can be obtained with the use of soft colors. Enlarge the size of the lines that are used can also help, because the larger the size of the lines that are used, the more relaxed atmosphere brought about, especially if the lines are made using such soft pastel colors combined with white.

Colored stripes in black, brown, gray, navy blue combined with white can give a masculine atmosphere and firmly on your room, so the room will look bold and beautiful give the impression.

If you want to make an impression playful and cheerful in the room, can be used horizontally rainbow effect on the walls of the room. Thick horizontal stripes will also make a small space appear larger and become widespread. It is suitable for decorating the children’s playroom.

To avoid the atmosphere of boring because too many lines, keep the decor striped decor juxtaposed with other neutral plain or patterned, such as wood furniture or furniture one color simple. In this way, paint the walls or furniture with striped pattern will remain visible stand without the headache of the beholder.

Four Ways Smart repay a home

smart way home installments

Owning a home is everyone’s dream. For those who have excess money, was purchased in cash will be more profitable.

However, for those who depend on monthly salary, repay a home is an easy step to owning their own home.

Repay a home, does not mean to spend your salary each month. Not funny if every month is left only the paycheck, while almost all of the money you spent on the mortgage.

Here are tips on home financing installments

  •  The total amount of loan repayment should not exceed 1/3 of the revenue, so the cost of daily operations is not compromised.
  •  If the income is less enough, then great installment could commuted by extending credit. Eg from 5 years to 10 years.
  • Remember, banks only help 80% of the value of Appraisal home. You have to prepare the remaining 20% ​​as a down payment (DP) + 10% more to pay the notary fees and taxes. Prepare this fund by saving 1-3 years earlier. For faster, concentrate bonus, THR, and your additional income for these savings.
  •  If possible, Negotiate with the owner of the house so that you can pay in installments DP anyway.