If you have a classic style house and using a fan mounted on the ceiling (ceiling fan), the main problem that arises is the dust from the blades of the fan.
Because it is difficult to reach, ceiling fan into the furnishings were rarely cleaned and hoard dust. Consequently, the fan rotation becomes slow and finally broken. Fans became junk and you should replace it with a new one. Not only that, the dust will also lead to health problems such as respiratory allergies.
How to clean the fan blades using a towel Liberation and dry.
Cleaning the ceiling fan it takes extra effort. Well, to make a ceiling fan cleaning activities more effectively and efficiently.
1. Before you start cleaning, you must move all the furniture such as sofas, chairs, tables, table lamps, wall hangings and all around the fan is located. When the fan is in the bedroom, you should bunks beds covered with plastic to keep dust and splash water on the sheets or bed cover.
2. Further, that conditioning your fan is not spinning and is not connected by electricity. Do not let the cleaning activities culminate fan harmed by electric shock or being struck by a rotating fan blades.
3. Remove all the parts are easily removable, especially the lights hiasnya. Remove the glass lamps and bulbs.
4. Prepare a wet towel or microfiber cloth, and towel dry.
5. With a damp cloth, wipe the dust does not fly in all directions, but sticking to the cloth. Meanwhile, clean, dry cloth was useful for drying.
If you have a vacuum cleaner, this tool can also be used to suck up the dust on the hard to reach.
6. There is a search other than using a damp cloth directly, you can use any spray equipment manifold, which can not damage the wood or material propeller fan. By spraying, the dust will stick to each other and become more severe, so that when the wipe not fly.
7. Propeller fans should be cleaned on a weekly basis. It’s easier if you use a cleaning tool with long legs that can reach the most difficult on the fan.
Note to you, try not to press the propeller is hard, as this will damage the propeller shape, and even break it.
8. Avoid using abrasive cleaners and hard, the abrasive cleaners. Examples are alcohol, bathroom cleaners and so on. These abrasive cleaners can damage the color and make the fan blisters.
9. In addition to the abrasive, avoid toxic chemicals that can harm your health. There is the possibility of toxic substances are still attached after the cleaning process, and damage the health of the people in the room. The safest choice of materials is of soapy water.
10. When everything goes wrong, anti-static spray. This fluid serves so that dust does not stick anymore. You can buy them at hardware stores or create your own.
To make your own, how easy. Simply mix the liquid fabric softener with water at a ratio of 1: 4. For example, if you want to make anti-static fluid of 250 ml, you can mix 50ml of liquid fabric softener with 200 ml of water.
Time to clean the lamp on the fan
When finished cleaning the fan blades and the body of the fan. Time to move on to a decorative lamp fan:
1. Glass lamps that have been released can clean by washing with soapy water. You can use dishwashing soap.
2. Remove the bulb from the dust by cleaning with a damp cloth. Be careful when doing this because some of the light bulb has a glass thin and breakable.
3. Take time to check the gasket (the rubber layer inserted between the lamp holder with a lamp glass so that the glass lights are not directly exposed to the lamp holder is made from hard). If it is torn or damaged, you can replace or reinforce it with masking tape made from rubber.
4. Wait for all parts to dry completely. After that, sequentially, plug bulb and lamp glass. Make sure the glass lamp attached tightly so it does not wobble when the fan spins.